Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nivea Goodies Review

Yesterday I just recieved my winning Nivea Products from Nivea Baby Philippines in Facebook.
Inside of it includes:
                      Nivea Express Hydration Lotion
                      Nivea Happy Time Anti-Persperant
                      Nivea Angel Star Lipgloss
                      Nivea Angel Star Body Soft Souffle
                      Nivea Baby Pure & Natural Wipes
                      Nivea Baby Soothing Avena Soap

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NIVEA!!!
---------------------------------------------------

REVIEW TIME

" NIVEA EXPRESS HYDRATION BODY LOTION "
This is my first time to test/try this product from Nivea, I was impressed by what i have found out, it really hydrates my skin and leave it so soft all day. Its also fast-absorbing and the moisture last longer. This product is really perfect for dry skin, I also suggest anyone to try this product putting in your soles, to maintain the softness of your feet.
The Ultra Light Formula with Sea Minerals of this new Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion really leaves my skin immidiate soft and supple and delicately enwrapped in a blue lotus scent. The Nivea's unique formula naturally promotes a continuous moisture supply from deep within for a long-lasting softness of my skin. Also there's nothing to worry in using this product because its dermatologically proven as skin compatibility.
                                            ------------------------------------------------------
NIVEA BABY SOOTHING AVENA SOAP

My baby uses this product many times, and I can tell she really likes it and also it helps her sensitive skin not to be irritated all the time. Since my baby use this product I did notice the changes of her skin, from sensitive one to normal skin type. It stops her from scratching her back and legs during her nap time.
Nivea Baby Soothing Avena Soap is Clinically Tested a Hypoallergenic Soap with Natural Oat Extract that gently cleanses and effectively soothes a baby's sensitive skin. Its also safety for baby's skin bacause its Free from alcohol, its developed in cooperation w/ dermatologist and pediatricians, its also skin compatibility clinically and dermatologically approved. It even helps reduces the risk of allergies.
So if your baby suffers from skin allergies due to soaps, I highly recommend you try this Nivea Baby Soothing Avena Soap, It works in my baby's skin and so it will works on your baby's skin too...

No comments:

Post a Comment